Today was...the poster child for how much work I can get done when I wake up in the morning and there are two assignments due by 3pm! I wrote soooo much today. It was good, but I was fairly freaked all day, I should know better than to leave things til the last minute, but after all the fun of the weekend I had got nothing done. I was trying to calm myself down all day...reminded me of a movie 'I learnt that this heart scares easy...you gotta trick it....say all is well little pal, all is well.' Ok it was in hindi, but that's what it meant! So that was the motto of the day. All is well! All is well! Hang on...I'll link you, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsYZJUQGmiI&feature=related, 1:18-2.00 ish :) haha...and then there's the song, which I love as well. It's my ... calming thing at the moment. Don't know what to call it. But it makes me sad in the end because of them finding their friend dead :(, however in the soundtrack it's easy just to go with the awesomeness of it. Anyway, I'm very off track!
It was a long, stressful day, and I still have that kind of left over/ residual stress if that makes sense haha.
I also got really triggered accidentally before reading a story (Mi, are you safe?) I love it SOOOO much, but the last chapter was triggering for me. Don't worry, I was good. It was just unpleasant you know.
Anyways I'm off, more tomorrow when I've actually been at school.
All Izz Well!!!
RJxo
1 comment:
I feel obliged to note: their friend hung himself, very sad for me. Probably not sad if you haven't seen the rest of the movie, because it was really moving in context. But if anyone was feeling fragile, I'd stop it before it gets to there. RJ :)
Post a Comment