Ok my residual stress seems to have developed into something more, I feel horrible...I can't explain it. I can feel this huge .. ball...that's taking up most of my chest cavity, swelling up inside me and wrenching me around. What is this...usually I have to be really upset. I don't know what's happened. I'm confused right now sure. But this doesn't make sense.
Okay it's wierd for me to know exactly what's causing this...let's list every possibility.
A) I have to do an english speech on a controversial topic on Friday, I'm not sure how well written it is :S.
B) I accidentally kissed my best guy friend on Saturday night and am just kind of blocking it out.
C) I got triggered tonight even though I didn't mean to...but I thought it had passed.
D) I'm worried about my friend(s) - there's two who are worries at the moment.
E) I need to change one of my uni preferences, and my mum and best friend are confusing me.
Hmm the wierd thing is it doesn't feel like it's exactly coming from any of those things. I don't *think* BCD are issues right now at all...A&E maybe a little more.
Oh I don't know what's wrong with me, I feel horrid, how do I get rid of this in a safe way...
Lots of love,
RJ
1 comment:
hugs hun. How are you today? sorry I wasnt on last night. punch a pillow? I know that is very lame
Post a Comment