So pissed at everything today.
1. Angry at my mum for trying to restrict our schoolies trip
2. Angry at a friend for wanting to drink on schoolies when no one else does
3. Angry at my best guy friend for bugging me
4. Angry at another friend because she's sick but she won't tell anyone but me
5. Angry at all the people who keep asking me about the above friend
6. Angry at my parents who won't leave me alone
7. Angry at my dad for even considering putting down my cat
8. Angry at my cat for peeing everywhere so that my dad gets mad
9. Angry at my best friend for thinking she understands everything, and telling a guy friend about it
10. Angry at the fact that my best friend actually gets nothing about my issues
11. Angry at the world in general really.
Ok, I know there's a lot of irrational anger there! I figured I'd just let myself list, I'm so grumpy today.
It's been such a crappy day. Ok lets face it I'm not mad about 4, that's all worry, I just wanted to keep with the theme haha.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SQUEEE!
Cranky R-Jay out, xox
No comments:
Post a Comment