I could feel it inside my pocket...the hard edge pressed into the side of my thumb through the thin material of the regulation school skirt. I just needed to know that it was there, it didn't matter that I was sitting in the middle of Biology, listening to an explanation of natural selection and with a friend beside me, I still needed to know that the small blade was there. It changed everything.
"So, what are the four requirements for natural selection? Rose?" my teacher's voice jolted me back to the present, lucky I could do biology in my sleep or I'd get in trouble with a far greater frequency.
NaNoWriMo this month...I'm very very behind I'm only just starting, figure I might as well try anyway. Although I don't really write so I don't see this going too well :P. Meh I just felt like playing around with something.
Feeling ok today, just tired, post later if I keep working on this.
RJxo
2 comments:
thats really good- I want to see where it goes :)
Thanks hun, I'm not convinced, but I'm just letting it flow at the moment, good to know you're hear reading :). xo
Post a Comment