Thursday, October 21, 2010

Last day of silence was today!

Ok I have been super slack with updating...but to be honest there was very little to talk about. It's just been kinda uh continuous once I got used to it- to be honest the first few days were most interesting, since then it's just been boring to be honest.
So today was the last day! I know I know I technically should have had two more days, this is only day 8. The friend I was doing it with decided to cut it short, so I've technically ended my vow now, although I feel no inclination to talk to be honest so it may just continue on.

I had such a crappy day today, nothing to do with the silence. One of my friends is just going through a really hard time so they were talking to me, and I was trying to react and help silently (a nightmare)...there's a lot going on there, I don't even know really.
My parents are angry because of the silence thing (which is a good reason to continue- they're not expecting me to respond which is quite relieving).
My best friend doesn't seem to believe me that there isn't something going on between me and a guy who's one of my closest friends (but she doesn't talk to me about it and just asks him). Which is what really gets to me, that she doesn't trust me enough to ask me? Doesn't care enough to ask me? Isn't brave enough to? Oh I don't know, it just upsets me.
Everyone just seems to be having fights and chucking me in the middle, over it. All little issues I know, but I'm not quite brave enough to be completely honest over the internet just yet...
R-Jay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're okay- good on you for doing it!!

Ill try and be online tonight- about 6your time i think :)

Im thinking of you!!

Post a Comment