Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day three

Yay! I made the whole day without a word yesterday :D. Feels like the first time I have properly, ok I know on day two all I said was "yep" but it just didn't feel real you know. SO I was rather impressed with myself I must say- especially since I went to an 18th last night! Partied in silence! Luckily I just danced danced danced all night- good thing I'm fairly used to silence at this point otherwise it would've been really difficult not to sing along to the music! It was still a lot of fun :).
I even went shopping yesterday! - Had to buy a present for the 18th, as well as other bits and pieces. When I was at the petstore stocking up on supplies (haha we almost have a zoo here), I bought a couple of new catfish for my tank..it was easy, I just pointed and then smiled and signed thankyou. She said your welcome so I guess she got my drift. It was kind of cool anyway.

Not a lot happening today as I'm staying home now to recuperate from yesterdays late night, so I will probably only post again if I make a mistake!

Over and out,
R-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment