Whatever pops into my mind desperately calling to be channeled into the world!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
The best weekend in ages...
Awesome night! And day after (how often does the next day just about live up to the night before! Yay for not having a hangover). I am one happy bean! Party was amazing, so much fun, way too much dancing haha, sure there were the odd moments of 'uh oh one of my friends got dared to pull my dress up....really hope THAT doesn't happen!' But it was excellent. Had an awesome time today as well, stayed over to hang out with my friend, and had a day of complete randomness, rolling down a hill, impromptu mudfights...and serious conversations in between. Strange I know, but it worked for us. It's still wierd for me to be talking about this stuff...out loud...in person...but I like it. I feel like I can say just about anything...which is new because even when I told my best friend, I had to be so careful, censor everything, tiptoe around it etc. I feel like she understands sometimes, and at the very least always trys to...rather than looking at me like "oh my god I can't believe you just said that out loud" and making me want to go hide in a hole. So yes, was a fabulous day! So much happiness, I feel the....lightest I have in ages. :)
2 comments:
Hey im so glad youre happy :)
and Im reading it all- its okay to be confused! I woud be too. But its good to have someone to talk to.
ooooo rolling down hills!!! :)
Hey beautiful girl, nice to hear you're hanging in there reading my ramblings haha. I know you understand too! Been missing talking to you so hopefully I'll catch you soon :). xo
Post a Comment